Can't Make it?
Consider making a donation. LEAD thrives off of the generosity of people like you. Thank you!
Gale Gand is a nationally acclaimed pastry chef, cooking teacher, cookbook author, restaurateur, and television personality. She has received two James Beard Awards, and was inducted into the American Academy of Chefs and the Chicago Chefs Hall of Fame. She co-founded and partnered in the renowned Chicago restaurant TRU, which had 2 stars from the Michelin Guide.
About the Evening
- Ticket price includes live virtual cooking class and access to early online Auction bidding.
- Ingredients are not included in the participation fee.
- Ingredient list and needed cooking tools will be posted on the website 1 week prior to event.
- The menu is gluten free. Other food sensitivity substitutions may change the quality of the recipe.
- Suggested wine pairings will be offered with ingredient list.
- Tables can be shared in person or virtually.
- You will have an opportunity to ask Chef Gale culinary questions.
- Event details will be emailed 2 days prior to the event.
- Participation Fee: $50 per person, $100 per couple, $350 Table of 8